#PhysEdSummit Badges For Professional Development
Introducing Badges For The 2016 #PhysEdSummit
Each time you earn a badge you will be given points (which vary depending on the difficulty level of the badge).
Difficulty Level and Points
Points and Levels
We are hoping to see educators working hard to earn badges and level up, because it all leads to greater levels of professional development! We can wait to for educators “Climbing to New Heights” at this year’s #PhysEdSummit! More details coming soon and the spreadsheet will be released on August 1st.
Lets Begin Earning Badges!
Here are the step by step directions for getting your badges:
1. Open the Link below by clicking on the image below or on this link 👉🏻 #PhysEdSummit Professional Development Badges to download a copy of the Badges Scoresheet to start earning badges for the 2016 #PhysEdSummit (it will take you to a Google Drive Link)
2. Click on the blue make a copy button and you will have your Badge Scoresheet (be patient…it takes a little bit to load).
3. Organize this in their drive right away, so you can find it again (See Pic Below)
4. When you complete a badge, then mark an x in Column A (hit enter or return) and watch your badge appear.
5. Click on the link to the right (column I) to download your official badge to post on social media for bragging rights.
6. Post to Social Media with Sample Social Share.
7. Watch your levels change at the top of the document as you go through and complete all your badges.
7. Make sure to check out your level badge once you completed all 14 badges (it’s out of this world!!).
Good Luck Earning Badges and Have A Blast Learning During the #PhysEdSummit!